Report a Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card:
During business hours contact us at 580-2265 or 1-877-580-2265
After hours call 1-800-554-8969
Tips for keeping your card safe:
- Make a record of card numbers, expiration dates and phone numbers. Keep this record in a safe place, separate from where you keep your cards. Use this information when you report your cards lost or stolen.
- Never put your account number or PIN on the outside of an envelope or a postcard.
- Write down the toll-free emergency number and keep it with you, but separate from your card.
- Don't give your debit or credit card number over the phone unless you've made the call.
- Don't sign a blank charge slip unless absolutely necessary.
- Tear up carbons from slips and save receipts.
- Always check receipts against your monthly statements. Report any errors within 60 days of the statement mailing date.
- Carry only the cards you need, especially when traveling.
- Choose a personal identification number (PIN) that's different from other obvious numbers, like your phone or Social Security Number or your birthday.
- Memorize your PIN and don't write it on anything in your wallet.
- Check all ATM receipts against bank statements.